Sign Up for One of Our FREE Workshop Dates
The Future of Regenerative Medicine Is Now
Wharton’s Jelly Allografts
Regenerative medicine is changing the game with its healing capabilities. Now with Regenative Labs™ Celltext™ injectables, you can harness the powerful properties of Wharton’s Jelly (WJ)derived from human umbilical cord tissue.
Wharton’s Jelly has the unique characteristics of providing structural support in the body. As a special tissue, it also insulates its surrounding structures.
Wharton’s Jelly products contain mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors and other essential components necessary for regeneration. It consists of high amounts of extracellular matrix components, which are mainly collagen, hyaluronic acid and proteoglycans. In addition, it is an amazing reservoir of many peptide growth factors that are essential to healing and growth.
We believe products from Umbilical Cord tissue present a viable alternative to NSAID & steroid injections and help assist with pain in the field of musculoskeletal injuries.
Advantages of Celltext™
- Using Celltext™ is less invasive when compared to Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), bone marrow aspiration, or adipose tissue extraction. No harvesting of tissue is required.
- Umbilical Cord related products have higher concentrations of growth factors, peptides, hyaluronic acid and mesenchymal stem cells compared to PRP and amniotic based products.
- Wharton’s Jelly has a high anti-inflammatory property due to its large concentrations of growth factors and cytokines.
- Wharton’s Jelly contains high levels of hyaluronic acid which assists in lubricating, supporting & aiding mobility in joints and tendons.
- Studies report that mesenchymal stem cells products isolated from Umbilical Cord tissue are more effective than those isolated from adult cells.4
Our High Quality Processing
Human Umbilical Cord Products Can Be Extremely Effective
- Derived from the Powerful Wharton’s Jelly of the Human Umbilical Cord.
- Known for its growth factors, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, structural proteins,cytokines, and mesenchymal stem cells.
- Provides structural support for tissues and joints.
- Exciting alternative regenerative medicine therapy.
- Used widely within orthopaedic, sports medicine and pain management practices
Find out how you can use Celltext™ injectables as an alternative to assist with musculoskeletal injuries and ailments involving tissue and joints in both acute andchronic conditions.
About Regenative Labs